|Daughter of Coatlicue|
|Family||Vladimir Dmitrov (father), Coatlicue (mother)|
|Affiliation||The Gods, Camp Aztlan, City of Tollan|
Most of Isidora's history is shrouded in mystery as she refused to disclose most of her information to the public. Rumours around the city has it that she was responsible for espionage and collecting information about "other places". Isidora's father, now deceased was an oil tycoon and a billionaire. Isidora is also known to be the nicest and playful member of the council. Her less serious nature puts her at odds with Jordan Carters and sometimes Jenny Song.
- Children of Coatlicue can telekinetically cause pebbles to act like bullet. This can also be applied to stones and rocks but it drains him/her considerably.
- Children of Coatlicue can manipulate trees and bring it to life allowing to attack people until dismissed.
- Children of Coatlicue can create a wall of earth which protects against attacks before disintegrating.
- Children of Coatlicue can summon a quake which knocks everyone off their feet.
- Children of Coatlicue can liquefy the ground which acts like a quicksand. The longer the quicksand is sustained, the higher he toll.
- Children of Coatlicue can innately communicate with nature thereby sensing disasters.
- Children of Coatlicue are stronger when they communicate with nature.
- Animals and plants are relatively kind to them.
- Children of Coatlicue are immune to poison.
- Children of Coatlicue are able to heal themselves with blood.
- Children of Coatlicue are able to create a spark of fire but are unable to control it.
- Children of Coatlicue are able to animate a golem that they have created. However, the golem will attack anyone and does not listen to the creator's orders.
- Coatlicue's children are bloodthirsty and violent.
- They also are quite motherly and caring.