Alfredo, Jordan and Isidora are the three council members who refuse to reveal their history to the rest of the Camp and City. Though the rumours has it that Alfredo's father was part of the drug cartel before he came to camp. Alfredo was formerly a lover of Paula Chavez before she died of a horrible death. Alfredo's personality put him at odds with Genevieve Song whom he finds annoying.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli are able to create and launch fireballs which can be thrown at the target.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli are generate a gust of heat which slowly burns anyone hit by the gusts.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli are able to empower an object with the power of fire making it burn everything it touches.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli are able to increase heat around a small area somewhat like a force-field. This dries up all life around an area and slowly burns anyone in it even the conjurer in a slow rate.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli are able to conjure a firewall that blocks and burns most attacks. The bigger and the longer the wall is used, the more it drains.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli are extremely resistant to fire and heat.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli are innately able to know the time just by thinking about it.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli are stronger during the day.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli are able to empower their allies by sending out a war-cry and send fear into the opponent's mind.
- Children of Alfredo Esperanza are able to release heat to cauterize wounds.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli rarely are able to manipulate lava. They can summon small volcanoes in the ground and telekinetically manipulate the lava into a stream which burns anything in its path. Xiuhtecuhtli's powers limit the use of this power.
- Children of Xiuhtecuhtli are vibrant and energetic like fire.
- They are strong-willed and determined.
- They have an obsession for turquoise.
|Genevieve Song||Colleague||Finds her a bit annoying|
|The Council||Allies||Overall, they are okay.|